- GRAHAM CRACKER CRUMBS 11/2CUP
- Butter melted 4tbs
- Granulated sugar 2tbs.
- Heavy whipping cream :1/2 cup
- Instant coffee :1tbs
- Cream cheese :3package(8oz)
- Brown sugar : 1 cup firmly packed
- Granulated sugar :1/2 cup
- flour :1tbs
- Eggs :4no
- Vanilla extract :2tsp
- sour cream :1 cup
- chocolate icecream toping
- or hot fudge :1/2 cup
Make the crust with butter and sugar and press into the pan.keep in the freeze.
Heat cream until hot .add coffee powder and stir it still dissolve.Set aside to cool.
Ina large bowl beat cream cheese and sugar with electric mixer until smooth and creamy about 5 min.
add flour;blend well.Add eggs one by one mixing well after each.
Add vanilla ,sour cream and cooled coffee ;blend well.Pour filling into prepared crust.Place cheese cake in oven in water bath..
Bake the cake for 70 to75 ins or until the cake is slightly soft in the center.